Friday, May 09, 2008

Newest Stuff

Well lately I have just been exhausted and so uncomfortable. I will be so ready for this baby to get out here in a month. So my lack of blogging is basically because of a lack of energy. I've been working on some new baby products for the last couple of weeks and finally got them up at ScrapGirls! Yeah. I was excited because it's something that I can use quite a bit for my own purposes. I always like that!

We are in the process of buying a tiny house. It's not necessarily any bigger than where we are at right now, but we'll have an extra bedroom for the kids, a garage, and a small yard! Yeah! we hopefully close here the end of next week, and then I will probably be MIA as we are packing, moving and cleaning these last couple of weeks!


Here some pictures of my latest creations!

My Newborn Collection.

Here's a layout of Isaac using it.

Here's my first attempt at actually doing some illustrations to match a kit. It was pretty fun, and now I've got ideas for other ones as well, which we're in the process of drawing out.
This is probably my favorite part. The Newborn baby album templates. Savannah is now almost 5, I have three kids and no baby books for them. It just took too long. So now that I'm in love with the 4x6 size, I made some templates for an album that size. It is perfect, I was able to whip all of their albums out no problem, and they now officially have one! Yeah!!!

Here's some samples showing Isaac's finished album. Just too much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Shalae, this is seriously breathtaking! I love your style so much and I can't wait to take a crack at these templates.

And good luck with your house! That's such a big step and I hope everything goes well. I'm sure you'll be excited to have your own space! (I can't wait until we can join the homeownership club, that's for sure!) Have fun!

Unknown said...

I love your designs! I hope to buy and use them soon! We are in similar positions...due in a few weeks and moving at the same time. Good luck and rest!